The pickups in 1976 LP Custom? | The Les Paul Forum

The pickups in a 76 Custom are stamped base T-Tops. They are an average 7.5k in resistance. hey don't hum. The problem is your gear, setup and/ ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

1976 Gibson LP Custom? | The Canadian Guitar Forum

1976 Gibson LP Custom? ... There's no photo of the front, but it probably doesn't have the T Top pickups anymore (-$800+). ... 1976 Gibson Les Paul ...

Pickups for my 76 LP Custom | The Gear Page

I have to change my original pickups - they are microphonic - and giving me horrible feedback on stage - I need some help -

Which pickups for a Les Paul Custom? | Page 2 - Marshall Amp Forum

My favorite LP pickups are the DiMarzio 36th set (my current pickups) and the original Duncan AP2 Pro's (not the newer Slash versions). Some ...

Replacement pickups for vintage Les Paul Custom? | The Gear Page

I have a 1975 LP Custom. I never questioned the stock pickups...until now. I don't know if the usual suspects for Les Pauls apply...

My 1976 Gibson Les Paul ZOMBIE. - Welcome to the Kramer Forum

I installed 2 new PRS Dragon pickups, all new hardware, and electronics. It sounds amazing. It needs a little more work, but I have had other ...

1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom with T Top pickups - YouTube

Guitar Talk With Todd at Todd Beebe Music LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE!! https://www.facebook ...

Gibson Les Paul Artist Model: No Moog for Guitarists?

The Les Paul Artist is a handsome guitar with some very unique features besides the Moog circuit board and active electronics. All Artists were made in ...